the mall

During our conference there was one afternoon out with everyone in town. We went to a huge mall in Nairobi and just enjoyed Wazungu-ing it up. Mostly we sipped iced coffee, used a stroller, and wandered around. But they did have a Masai Market and enough kid stuff to keep Miss Annikah occupied for hours. And the night ended with Jason eating a Philly cheese steak. Yeah, that was a highlight.
.
.
.
first time trying cottom candy... she said "Mama, I can't eat all a this. I will get crazy" I guess she hears me tell her that to limit her sugar consumption :) Still, this Mama was happy for the self-enforced moderation.
.
.

Comments

Jess said…
Do they call cotton candy, "Candy Floss"? That is the name of it in South Africa. It always made me laugh. :)
Roxanne said…
Jess, They totally DO call it that- I was laughing about it!! no dentisit will reccomend that!!!

Most popular posts