Happy Halloween!!

We were so looking forward to being stateside for Halloween this year!! Although I can do without the ghouls and goblins, blood & gore type decor kids dressing up and collecting bags full of free candy is pure joy!! From the moment we described Halloween to Annikah she was so excited and would scream with glee at the thought of getting to dress up as something girly AND get free candy. She wore a Tinkerbell dress that my mom found when she cleaned my sister's old stuff out of her room and she was THRILLED! She also got to be together with ALL her cousins in Cedar Rapids!! It was such a blast and I got to use my new camera to capture every door ringing, candy acquiring, sweet moment. My idea of a great day! Happy Halloween!!
Anni & Aunt Annie
our fam heading out for trick or treating!
our little Tink

ready to go!
The first house we approached she yelled "Hoodi" but soon Joel and Silas showed her the ropes of saying "Trick or Treat" and we ran from house to house as they filled their bags with sugary goodness.
just take one
People who go all out for Halloween are hilarious! This house had knights to welcome us!
Dillman fam (minus Mark)
all the cousins together!! trick or treating at Bibi & Babu's house
how sweet is this?
"check out my loot"


all our trick-or-treaters
Tinkerbell
the cowardly lion
the scarecrow
the tin man

a butterfly
Hey! Who is this guy?

Comments

Doro said…
Great costumes and fanny pics. We had a halloween-party yesterday at mbweni hotel; also with a lot of costumes (I think)... but we didn´t go; it was at the evening.
Laura S said…
I LOVE the tinkerbell costume. How cute! I hope you can find a good doctor in CR. Andy's cousin is a nurse in Iowa City and MAY have some connections? Let me know if you want to explore.
jkww said…
sooooo cute! love it! anni makes a terrific tink :)
Bibi Ronnie said…
I had to settle with Illinois beating Michigan for the first time at Illinois since 1983! Looks like my Tink had a great time with her counsins. All the costumes were great! Missed seeing her in person. Once again I am settling with pics, but at least the Illini won, and you would not have believed the costumes we saw on campus!
Stan and Jess said…
Super cute - she looked like she had a ball. I love that she called "hoodi"! Crack me up. So the Dillman family photo was so perfect, it left me imagining that Mark was Dorothy.
Christina said…
Great pics, looks like you guys had such a nice time! Uncle Jim should think about bleaching his teeth!
We were up in 3 Lakes for Halloween - Trevor dressed up as a Chicago Bear's player - surprising how many Bear's fans there actually are in WI. It snowed up there for Halloween though! And you thought you guys had it cold :) I'll post some pics on my blog soon.
Paula said…
You got a new camera - hurrah!!
Auntie Katy said…
She looks adorable in the Tinkerbell costume! So glad she could reuse it :)

Most popular posts