exhausted

That is the only word for right now. The last person just left Annikah's big Bday bash. And this sherehe was CRAZY!! My local friend said there were at least 100 people here...I lost count after the first 50. My head is pounding, my back is killing, and my prego self is too exhausted to write anymore except to say I will post more soon. It was great and a total blessing that so many came. We cannot believe that since last year we know so many families, makes this place feel more like home. Anni is now running down the hall hyped on too much sugar...alas, I shall rest after we get her to bed. More to come....

Comments

Gma Rho said…
100 people!!!! That sounds like a wedding crowd! Did you have enough food?? I'm sure everyone wanted to come to bid you farewell wishes. They will all certainly miss you!!
Bibi Ronnie said…
I can't even imagine where you put 100 people, but I am not surprised that you have touched that many hearts with your love!
I too am exhausted. Got the rooms put back together after the new carpeting came. Found many of Katy's things that Anni will love, including her Tink outfit which I think will fit Anni now!
A week in Lake Geneva will do us all some good!

Most popular posts