strange, bizarre, and smile inducing sights around Africa

There are so many sights that I wished I would have had my camera for but here are a few when I did: This is right in the middle of town, I met the guy in charge and he said since we are from Obama's home town we are guests of honor at the results party they are having for the election :) They love Obama becuase his heritage is African (Kenyan)
check out the dark blue -shirt in the middle... I showed this sighting to Jason and all he said was "oh, Outback, steak, yum" (I think i also spotted a bit of drool on his chin) see shirt directly to the right

This one was actually taken in Nairobi but I could not help laugh at the name of the libido product....
unfortunately not the Target we know & love... (oh, Target, I drool a bit too I must be honest)

Comments

Unity said…
Okay, I just busted out laughing at the Libido stuff!! That is just great! Thanks for poting photos--I love your blog.
Meghan Baird said…
I love reading about all y'all's adventured and seeing all the great pics. Anni is soo cute, and she seems to be really enjoying herself out there! Awesome!!
Nicole said…
The word Target is even in the same font as our Targets here!

Most popular posts