no apologies for shameless joy

We are in Florida and it is grand and warm and wonderful. Here is a sight that was extremely joy inducing today as I had forgotten what my piggies looked like after being trapped inside socks and boots for months. Ah, the simple things make me so happy...like sun and warmth and spending time as a family. I am getting my vitamin K fix!!
We went to the Magic kingdom yesterday and Anni had a blast (Jason and I stayed later and explored while Rock Star Award recipient Grandma took Anni home for a nap after her big day). We spent this morning at the pool.
More on our other adventures later...it is too nice to sit in here and type :)

Comments

Laura S said…
trying not to hate on you... but seriously, I am glad you are having fun :)
Lola said…
It's only 15 degrees here today. Need I say more??

Most popular posts