the ear infection fairy

Poor Anni has yet another ear infection. We knew she was getting one in Florida and it was confirmed when I took her to the doctor yesterday. I felt so bad for her when the doctor said she could not believe that Anni flew and slept ok the night before with such a bad infection. She also said if we were not moving to Africa that she would need surgery to put in ear tubes. Despite being visited by the ear infection fairy Anni has been a trooper. Here is her last night laughing it off with some high chair antics.

Comments

Laura S said…
Sorry about the ear infection. She must be getting used to them by now. Good thing she gets to avoid the tube fate!
annalea said…
ooh, the dreaded ear infection. thankfully we have avoided them with gia, but luca ended up with the tubes - they were/are amazing, nothing since.
K said…
I'm curious... if you aren't leaving for a while, why won't he put the tubes in?!!
Ruthie got tubes put in her ears. I was so worried about doing it, but it was such a blessing! It was SO quick and easy for her and she has had 0 infections since!
Beck said…
The video is a double-layer of hilarity. I'm not sure what's funnier, watching Jason perform, or watching Anni laugh.

Aislin really enjoys watching Anni videos!
Roxanne said…
anni wants Ais to call again :) I told her Ais called for her- she thinks she is all that :)
Anonymous said…
OH my gosh that kid has such an awesome laugh. I want to see you all when I come home the weekend of the 15th! I miss you all! Flordia seemed like so much fun...I want to see the pictures. Love ya!
Jorie said…
So sorry about Anni's ear troubles. :( You should really go for the tubes while you can! Annikah will be SO much happier, especially down the road. Since getting tubes 1 year ago, Silas has been ear-infection-free!

Most popular posts