completely pointless but hilarious video

Annikah is STILL SLEEPING folks!! I have already worked out, showered and dressed. This is a first. Maybe she somehow knows it is freakin' freezing outside and she is smart enough to stay snuggled in her crib. I thought I would celebrate her snoozing by posting a video of some funny things she does in her waking hours.

Anni has what we like to call bizarro sound and the boo boo face. Both of these have evolved to be sources of great amusement for all of us.

Comments

Laura S said…
oooh, lucky you. I am trying not to be jealous. A work out AND a shower before baby wakes up? Very cool!
Michelle said…
Can I say- Gillian is bleh-le-ble-le-bleh-ing all day long and making something similar to Boo Boo face, though it looks more like a mouse sniffing with face mushed up. I LOVE this age!
Mark said…
Whoah! "Boo boo face" looks like Chucky! Scary! =)

Most popular posts