Anni the technophile

Annikah is her father's daughter. After a suggestion from a Mama friend I discovered a website that Annikah enjoyed. Enjoyed might be an understatement as she panted like a dog (see video)and cried when I took her away from it prematurely. She does not quite get the "touch any key" and instead opts for the more fun and rowdy "bang the keyboard" but as I always say do something 100% or do not do it at all! I had to take her away from the game when I had flashes of an addicted, anti-social video gamer girl. OK, I may over react a little, a little Elmo peek a boo never hurt anyone right? I showed Jason her new amusing diversion when he got home from worked and he beamed with pride at his little technophile.

Comments

Roxanne said…
in case anyone is interested in the drive the baby wild Elmo game:http://www.sesameworkshop.org/sesamestreet/games/flash.php?contentId=4203178
Happy peek a boo'ing!

Most popular posts