Stacy and Clinton HELP ME!


So I admit I am quasi- addicted to TLC's What Not To Wear. For those who do not watch (or won't admit it :) let me give a brief synopsis: basically 2 fashion gurus take a person who dresses frumpy, ridiculous, or just plain crazy and make them over with the help of a 5,000 dollar budget, hair, and make-up people. What I like about the show is redemptive quality the people exhibit (Ok, maybe that is too deep for a TLC show) but really the people usually look fab after their transformation.
So I bring this up because I need to turn myself in for rehab (perhaps I have been inspired by recent Brittany developments or maybe not). I caught a glimpse of myself in the glass doors at Target today and realized I am one step away from needing professionals. This is my plee for help. Let me break it down: I was wearing pants that are too big (I guess the only blessing in the outfit), galoshes (with the pants tucked in- did I mention I hate winter?), a sweatshirt, a sleep bra, no make-up, and my hair in a messy ponytail (not the messy kind that stars pay hundreds of bucks to make it look messy, just plain, lazy messy). Of course Annikah was dressed in her cute lil velour jumpsuit with her little stylin' shoes. So, I have concluded I am one holiday sweater and pleated mom jeans away from the edge.... help! This is my pledge to reform.
The trip to Target did have 2 highlights though (as any trip to my beloved Target has :)
1. Since the photos I submitted on-line were not ready they gave me a 3 dollar off discount coupon and the whole order was only 4 bucks- Yeah! I get a rush when I get free stuff (hey, don't judge it is better than crack)
2. I bought this funny little flower hat for Anni and she looks too cute! (I love the dollar bins-o-crap, be careful they suck you in.....I hear the voices... "it is only a dollar"...)

Comments

Bibi Ronnie said…
I almost bought this hat at Target so I am glad you got it! She is super cute!
Beck said…
I think it only fair that you also take a photo of yourself in this "hat". Anni is adorable!!! She looks kinda like Lady Liberty

Most popular posts