so, when did Anni become "Monster Baby" big?




So I was talking with my hubby about how our baby girl has actually become one of those "monster babies." We coined this term soon after taking her home from the hospital and seeing other babies when we were out. We were appalled that these BIG babies existed, that they were not off to college or at the very least paying rent. They seemed so big compared to our little girl. But alas, after visiting a new mom from church and her little son I have come to realize that my Annikah is indeed one of those "monsters" I remember thinking they were so big. The weird thing about being a stay at home mom is that time creeps by so slowly sometimes during the day but at the same time seems to have past us by so quickly. We barely remember this little girl in the picture at 6 days old. The adorable 6month old "monster baby" is too lovable- don't you agree? First seen here sitting up, next it will be wanting to borrow the car or stay out late! AHH!

Comments

Michelle said…
WOW!!! Anni was so tiny...weird- I'm use to her current healthy robustness, but what a little peanut she was!! Can't wait to see Gilly three months from now, but I'm sure it will be bittersweet to see her grow so fast :-)

Most popular posts