family resemblance

I have never really thought Annikah looked like Jason or I (I guess it is harder to recognize in your own baby as I often think other friend's babies look like mini-me's of their parents). But today she did resemble us.
Annikah tried mangoes for the first time today and to say she enjoyed them would be an understatement. She LOVED them! She even grunted at me as I was not feeding her fast enough and took the little bowl to try to lick the rest out while also banging the container on her tray (maybe to summon the mango fairy to bring more). Anyone who has seen Jason and I eat at a Mexican joint can already see the similarities. She acted just like we do when our chips and salsa are not refilled fast enough (sans the grunting, but sadly Jason has licked the bowl, and in public, he is proud of this cuz as he says "it's good" but hey that is why I love him)
See video for evidence.

Comments

Bibi Ronnie said…
I have a picture of you with pasta and sauce all over your face and head. I think you thought it added to your lack of hair on your head. So her attack on the mangoes is pretty calm compared to her mommy's foray into Italian food. Love Grammy R

Most popular posts