get out of the house!

If you are reading this and it is still light out STOP IMMEDIATELY and GO OUTSIDE! It is fabulously beautiful! I had forgotten how wonderful the sun was. Annikah, Jason and I spent 2 hours outside today enjoying our neighborhood. I am convinced we saw every parent and baby in the city out as there seemed to be an endless parade of strollers. Can you blame us? We have been stuck inside for too long. I felt like National Geographic should have been capturing the whole emerging from our buildings on film with some British guy narrating (cuz everything sounds better with a British accent).... "watch as we see the stay at home mom and her baby emerge from the desolation of winter." In my opinion the best thing about Chicago winters is that they eventually end. Annikah is a champ and loved our exploration despite the fact that she got 4 shots today. Here is a video of one of our many stops on our tour of Rogers Park.

Comments

Most popular posts