predictable

so, still no internet at our place...blick! But at least our vocational school has it- if you can call a mind-numbingly slow connection the internet. I am here trying to check email before I teach English today. I am a bit nervous about teaching adults (and it makes it worse that poor J has been sick with a nasty stomach bugs for his first two days of teaching typing and today has to teach AND then watch both kids while I teach- pole J!).
ok, Still cannot sign into my email so for now I am posting some pics that make me smile.
cinn rolls, prison island 059.jpgedit
"hmm, looks interesting".....can you guess where this is going?
cinn rolls, prison island 060.jpgedit
Yep......"yummy!" my children are so predictable....

Comments

Gma Rho said…
Oh, so sorry about lack of power; and especially for Jason feeling sick with so many responsibilities!! And how in the world did you get all of that sand out of Evy's mouth??
Bibi Ronnie said…
Like mother, like daughter. You love to eat, right?
Roxanne said…
I gave up trying to get the sand out :) it cones out eentually :)

Most popular posts