more "henna"

Lusi and Annikah were playing on the front porch when I heard profuse amounts of giggling. After opening the door to investiagate I found this.....
bike riding, chicken with lusi, marker henna 049.jpgedit
"Mama, we did henna and wanja (black eyeliner used for dressing up or putting on children's eyes) on our faces"
Yep, and on their legs and hands too. They swiped a blue marker from my shule stash...lil' stinkers! And somehow the blue looks a bit more ridiculous on the Mzungu.
bike riding, chicken with lusi, marker henna 055.jpgedit
And she rocked that look all day!

Comments

Griffen said…
Are you sure YOU didn't draw those eyebrows on? I'm very impressed with how nice and straight they are. And... I kind of like blue brows on Anni. Very hip.
Roxanne said…
Sandy- I know right? Way better than I could do actually- Lusi did it which is why- they are so used to doing it :) SHe does kinda rock that look :)

Most popular posts