Ok....I bit.....prize!!!

I love prizes and contests, and all things zawadi (gift) so after reading a comment in my last post I decided that I will indeed offer a prize for the first person to guess what the student in my English class said. For the full story read this post and reply with a comment. If no one guesses correctly I will put all the names of people who leave a comment (any comment- just show some love even if you don't have a guess) in a hat and let Anni pick one who will win this fabulous scarf. It is of course from a fav shop of mine here. A "bling bling" scarf: swanky, pretty, fun to wear, and cool story about it being all the way from a little island in East Africa.....how much cooler does it get? Only caveat is that I may wait a bit to see if anyone can bring it back to the states or Europe for me and mail it from there so it will be cheaper and so that is actually gets to you:)
scarf adn anni and lucy playing with water 003.jpgedit
So, I bit. Prize offered. Ok, keep guessing.............

Comments

jkww said…
ooooh... is it "Got a Sec?" that's the only thing I can think of :)
Anonymous said…
God of Isaac
Meghan Baird said…
Maybe she was asking about "God bless you?"

Most popular posts