unattended

So yesterday I left J in charge of the homestead while I ran out to make some copies and when I returned this was my sweet Evy girl:

anni writes on evy 002.jpgedit

J's only comment "2 minutes unattended with Annikah." Evy did not make a peep during her tattooing but we explained to Miss A that this is naughty and she cannot write or "do henna" as she says on her sister because she could poke her eye or hurt her. We tried really hard to put our serious, responsible parenting faces on but it was pretty funny. One of the many hazards of being second born. Pole sana Evy!

Comments

Gma Rho said…
I love the "do henna" excuse! Priceless!
This is hilarious!
misskatiez said…
but what about with marker mama?
Bibi Ronnie said…
When I first saw this pic on Facebook, I thought Anni might have been trying to "do henna". Evy will get even later, I'm sure. :)
Stan and Jess said…
I believe Evy's expression is saying "AHHHH! MY FACE! LOOK AT MY FACE! SHE WROTE ON ME?! PARENTAL UNITS GET IN HERE!" This is so great! Henna.. hilarious!
Erica said…
hi friends, just stopping in after a long break, it seems! you are all looking GREAT - anni so BIG and Evy looking just like her! i love the new layout and the big pictures - wish i knew how to do that - and new camera??? your pictures are great!

most importantly, it seems like you are THRIVING in your home. God is good. You are AMAZING and i admire you guys and pray for you!!!!!! the swaz is flowing and y'all look more african than ever.

and the picture of the kids with the books - priceless, and it made me teary.

xo

Most popular posts