Celebrating Papa Day!

pili, fathers day 008.jpgedit

We had a chill day celebrating Father's Day today. Anni made Jason a really sweet card (I just LOVE his facial hair in her drawing) and Evy's present to all of us was sleeping in until almost 7:30am! That was reason enough to party but add that my husband being a sensitive, fun, caring, loving, snugly, plays dolls with his girls kinda guy we had to celebrate him. He slept in while Miss A and I made a yummy breakfast of regular pancakes, Swedish pancakes (because Anni said it was a special day so we need both), and a veggie omelet. I even got a little crazy using both cheese and throwing in some summer sausage we got in a package to make the omelet not your average omelet. Anni worked hard on some fresh squeezed OJ and helped me set the table.

pili, fathers day 004.jpgedit

Jason was way impressed with the spread and ate until he hurt. He even said the burps were good :) After worshipping as a family we also took a trip to a playground and grabbed some pizza at a hotel here. Just family time. Just time to say thanks J for all you are to us!! We love you Papa!!

fathers day 006.jpgedit



fathers day 002.jpgedit



fathers day 007.jpgedit

Happy Father's Day to my Dad and to all the fabulous Dads I know!!

Comments

Bibi Ronnie said…
Great talking to you all. I guess the power went out. G&G wore us all out.

Most popular posts