in Dar

Just wanted to post a quick "we are alive & well" post as I have been quiet for more than a week (not like me to EVER be quiet :). We are on the mainland and Internet has been a challenge but we are well and enjoying time with many others working in Tanzania. We have loved the shopping, Jason & Anni have been enjoying pork, and I got to eat a Subway sandwich :) (pictures soon). Annikah and I got terribly sick of the ferry ride over so we will be flying back while Jason takes the puke boat as I not so fondly refer to it now tomorrow. More updates soon.

Comments

jkww said…
ooooh poor anni! i remember the puke boat from our travels. in fact i remember that i was thinking when you guys first left this summer that you would have to ride that horrid thing again...

miss you!
xox
Laura S said…
Didn't you pukie on that boat? I am glad you and Anni can fly back together :)
Stan and Jess said…
well since you are not around, I dont know if you would know yet but you should be getting our package soon!

Most popular posts