Anni & the Park: a true love story

Annikah and I have been to the park 5 times in two days. Mostly because it has been sunny (can I get an AMEN!) but also because Anni learned a new word this week; pronounced "pahk" and she loves to work it any chance she gets. She asks for "pahk" from her crib in the morning and anytime we pass one in the car she screams it so I had to acquiesce to her sweet request. Her park experiences usually includes swing ADD, starring &/or laughing at other kids, sliding backwards (a new trick she learned from Jonah), yelling "Weeee!," laughing at me as I chase after her like a crazy, saying good-bye to the park, and lamenting all the way home about leaving said park (no tears usually just sad little utterances..."Anni, park, bye") and the occasional giggle of remembrance. All are included in the following video montage.

*i realize many do not find nearly 4 minutes of Anni at the park exhilarating but Anni LOVES watching these videos so thus here it is: Let it inspire you to have fun doing something you love today!

Comments

Bibi Ronnie said…
I can't believe how many more words she knows since I last saw her at the park. She will miss her park in Chicago! She is so bright to even see her shadow at her age. Can't wait to see her soon.
Jess said…
Roxanne,
I LOVE the videos....this one was super adorable. I just love it! And I loved Emmy's love for Anni. The way she laughed with her....super cute! Hope things are going well in support raising. I just got back from my internship in Africa and loved it! I can't wait to go back! Have a great weekend!
~Jess~
Laura S said…
So funny!
I have been bummed not to be able to get to the park ourselves in the past few days :(.

Most popular posts