Memorial Day weekend





















We spent Memorial Day weekend up at my parent's lake house in Lake Geneva.
Highlights included:
*Jason and I actually going to see our first movie at a real theater together since Annikah was born- Pirates 3. (of course, the theater was so hot (like sauna hot) but we insisted on staying and seeing the movie (how often do we get a free babysitter- thanks Katy and Mom), the decision to stay was highly regretted by Jason about 2 hours into the movie with sweat pouring down his face but never fear- I spoke with the manager and nicely stated it was hotter than Hades in there and she gave us 8 free movie passes: score!)
*Anni enjoying her first watermelon- she loved it and made quite a mess of herself
*We cruised around in the golf cart (another Anni favorite) and got to ride Grandpa's new boat (Anni is still undecided about this experience since it required putting a very uncomfortable life jacket on and having wind whip her in the face)
*Annikah getting to swim in her baby pool while making the dog jealous (she also tried to lick the dog several times...things that make you go hmmm?)
*Celebrating my sister Katy's high school graduation (she still has a few days but we are pretty sure she will make it :) I cannot believe my baby sister is going to college! Yeah Katy!
Hope you all had a great weekend as well!

Comments

Lola said…
Roxanne! I can't believe I am now a blogging addict because of YOU!
Roxanne said…
told you- it gets addictive, Jason even mocked me when I first started saying I was in the "blogging honeymoon phase" :)and I would soon quit- Ha to him!
Beck said…
Ok, is anyone as surprised as I am. 8 FREE PASSES? Can put in a request to go to the show with you guys. I've sufferred through bad movies too! This could be sweet poetic revenge! Actually, the real crime is that you just can get that 2 hours returned. Way to go Wox!

Most popular posts