when grace is needed

 Evy had a tough week.
I feel her.
We both had a rough week. Maybe you are feeling the same way?

The stress we were both holding in was beginning to spill out to others in the family. Messy & yucky. I was exhausted by her behavior... in part because I was also at the end of my rope & my yuckiness was threatening to hurt those around me. Her behavior sucked but I made it worse by trying to shame her into behaving. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ❤️ 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬. And it is not the way of Jesus. I asked her forgiveness. We processed with her & helped her assess what was going on in her heart and head & what she needed. One thing she needed was time to be with just me, to talk, to pray, & just hang out. We took a little drive to support a local biz doing curbside pick up at Courageous Bakery (thanks Dana for the rec).

𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 & 𝕤𝕠 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕕. 𝕎𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 & 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤.
And maybe you need a quick car date to connect.
💕𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦.💕
RoxanneSignature

Comments

Most popular posts