flowers & fondness

During the few days we spent on the mainland before the girls and I flew out Jason and Anni went on a hiking adventure at our campsite. I stayed back with the sick and very in need of a nap Evy. And when Anni and J returned they had picked some small wild flowers. For me. Anni squealed "Mama, look what me and Papa picked for you. These sooo pretty flowers" and J said "I did not think you should have to wait until you got to the US to get flowers." He remembered the little something I had said about how I love the abundance of types of fresh flowers you can get in the U.S. And that made me love my family a little more. And all the emotional overload of the last week easier.
_MG_1159
A couply days later I walked up the departures stairway dragging our bag and balancing Evy as she launched her sippy over the railing. It was late and we were tired. Well, all of us except Annikah who can never miss out on a great adventure. We started our epic trip and left Jason at the sweaty Dar airport more than two weeks ago and I miss him. A lot. The truth is we are a team and without him it just doesn't feel right. Some amazing people have given generously and that has blessed us more than anyone but God knows. Because of His provision J is coming stateside and we will be able to get some health care, some American treats, and spend a few weeks with our dear family and friends. He is in the air now. Yep, pretty much I am excited, pumped, giddy.

Comments

Stan and Jess said…
So glad to hear he is on his way!
Janet Rose said…
What a blessing it will be for all of you to be together...and be refreshed!
Jess said…
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! So glad Jason gets to join you and the girls. :) Enjoy sweet fellowship with friends and loved ones.
jamie said…
Oh dude that is awesome! So pumped for you!!

Most popular posts