another turn

Last night was horrible. Evy is still sick and her fever is back with a vengeance. Jason is holding her so I can pack and check messages. Evy and I will leave for DAR in 10 minutes and head straight to the doctor. No more seizures but we want to make sure there is nothing else going on we do not know about and hopefully prevent another seizure. Bibi Doris came over this morning and took away all our piles and piles (our machine is still broken) of dirty laundry, held Evy so I clean up vomit and could write down and remember everything for the doctor (cuz I am so brain dead), and pray. She prayed for me and I cried because i feel so wasted. We are blessed. Please pray for wisdom, travel, great doctors, and some news that can help us all know what is wrong and how we can help our little girl. He is in control. I am repeating this over and over.

Comments

Liz Delzell said…
Praying for you and Evy - He is in control and He will see you through this. Sending much love...
Cha Cha B said…
I am praying. My heart is there with you.
Bibi Ronnie said…
Oh no. Will keep praying. Wish I was there to help you, or better yet, you were all here. I will call in the morning.
Bibi Ronnie said…
Oh no. Will keep praying. Wish I was there to help you, or better yet, you were all here. I will call in the morning.
Gma Rho said…
Sorry she's still so sick, but I'm glad you decided to go to Dar. We'll pray that the doctor will know exactly what's wrong and how to treat it. We love you so!
Oh no! We're thinking about little Evy. I hope she'll be feeling better soon. Poor baby.
Jorie said…
Love, love, love you guys and relieved that you are now home safely with meds. We are all praying, including Baby J who folds his hands with us and points to sweet Evy's pic on the fridge. He gets it! Silas prayed for us all this morning. May you be blessed with renewed strength. Isaiah 40:31.
Bobbi Lee said…
Praying for you, Evy, and Jason and Anni.. And that the doctor will know what to do.

Hold on to Him through the fear. He knows it and can comfort more than our mortal words can.

Lord, protect and heal Evy. And give Roxanne rest.
Nicole said…
Praying!!!!!
jamie said…
still praying rox!

Most popular posts