tree trimming

Last year we did manage to put up a small tree but it was pretty Charlie Brown pathetic and only took about 5 minutes to assemble and decorate. This year; however, we are taking full advantage of being home for Christmas and Annikah got to help both of her Bibis' decorate their trees. She loves tree trimming and although a few branches had about 12 ornaments each and were in need of a bit of redistributing of the ornament love later she did a pretty good job. Here is to another holiday favorite: tree trimming!!

carefully placing each one
Anni's favorite branch
Round 1 at Jason's mom's house
Auntie Katy helps Anni
round 2 at my Mom's house
admiring her brilliant decorating flair from under the tree

Comments

Kim said…
Yay! Glad she likes it cuz I think she'll be helping Ava hang ornaments on Saturday;)
Doro said…
We will have the chance to do this soon here with our small plastic-tree and later also at my parents house. And this will be very different, because my girls are not used to a big real tree :-) We are looking forward to this event!
Jess said…
Looks like so much fun! I was hoping I would have a tree here too, but not this year. :( I'll have to suffice for the 2 strands of lights I have. I'll just have to go next door and admire their tree daily. :) Have a fun and enjoyable Christmas! I wish I could come on Sunday....sounds like it's going to be great!
Gma Rho said…
It was fun for me to have Anni's help, since the past several years I've decorated the tree alone.

Most popular posts