consider this notice

I am repo'ing my uterus.

I have been more than generous I think considering in the last 9 months I have had 16 days I did not puke. I count because I am bitter. And I am done. Like stick a fork in me.......DONE! This week I had 2 days in a row where the nausea was sooo bad I threw up on and off all day, had to wear sunglasses inside everywhere I went (I seriously think people must wonder "who is that big prego who thinks she is Paris Hilton?"), and generally was weepy and sad. I also have had a couple days that were not so terrible and overall I am still doing MUCH better than a few months ago and can eat and keep food down everyday so for that we are grateful. Anni is so sweet as she asks "Mama, you feel better? and then says out loud "thank you Jesus!" But although things are generally improved I am still NOT myself and my daughter and husband would like the old me to return. Me too! Ironic that we came home from Africa because a premature baby was a possible risk and now it seems she is more than comfy in there. I feel huge, uncomfortable, pee every 5 minutes, cannot sleep, and have wicked legs cramps. I am due on December 19th and if we have no baby by then I will go in for an induction on the 20th. My doctor said with as sick as I have been he could push it up to this week but I can survive and at least give this little girl a chance to come on her own, it is the least she could do right?:) I also went into labor with Miss A 2 days early so I am hopeful. But if not consider this notice that she will meet the harsh (freezing cold may I add) world very soon and I am positive we will fair much better as a pair when she is not occupying real estate inside my body. We are excited to finally meet this little girl, Anni wants her sister home for Christmas, and I want to EAT and begin this new chapter of our life as a family of four!

Prayers for her to come asap and a safe delivery appreciated!!!

Comments

Griffen said…
Ha! Praying....
Unknown said…
you are hilarious! :) love it! totally praying, sista!!
Cathleen Diane said…
Roxi, can you begin to imagine the ride this has been for your little one, at least you have the advantage of consciousness!You are almost at the finish line!
Cathleen Diane said…
Roxi, can you imagine the ride this has been for your little one? Atleast you have the gift of consciousness. You are almost done.
jamie said…
praying for you roxanne!
Beck said…
Sexay pic Wox! Hilarious too! I'm holding my breath! You are a champion! I'd have c-sectioned my way outta this mess ASAP. You are a trooper.
Anonymous said…
Always love reading your blog! I've been keeping up with you for a couple years now, but never leave you comments! Hope your baby comes soon for you, I totally understand what the last few days feel like!!! Thanks for sharing The Salvation Army Christmas.....I wish I'd know sooner, I want to take my kids next year!
Liz
http://elizabethmarie-1.xanga.com/
(That's me! I blog on xanga.)
jamie said…
prayed this am babe would come today! :)
Gma Rho said…
Too funny!! Wonder if she'll surprise you and come tomorrow (the 19th)?? We have been and will continue to pray for her soon and safe delivery! Can't wait to meet our new granddaughter!!
mjune said…
Praying, Roxanne! Love, Michelle
misskatiez said…
com'mon mtoto mchanga!
Michelle said…
Oh, Roxanne... can't wait to hear the news of your safe delivery and your return to much better health. I am praying for you guys!

Most popular posts