my little samaki!

Another highlight of staying with Bibi and Babu in Iowa is that Babu negotiated free passes for us at their gym. I have not been able to workout because I am still feeling yucky but we have gone for family swim hours a few times and Annikah loves it. I do too since I feel so light in the water! I had to post this video of Annikah and her mad swimming skills! Living on an island pays off!

When we were there on Sunday night Anni was apparently appointed as the fashion police as she proclaimed loudly "hey, that guy that has funny pants on" when a man walked by the pool side with some tie dye swim shorts. He laughed and explained that he liked his shorts and we all had a good laugh about her loud announcement! In Africa she makes comments like this often but most people cannot understand her :) We hope to get in one more day of swimming with my little samaki (fish) before we head back to Chicagoland!

Comments

Laura S said…
Wow, that is AMAZING! Joshua would be on the side of the pool hardly deigning to get his feet wet. What can I say, my boy hates the water! Wesley seems to be following in his footsteps as he has cried for every spongebath and bath so far.

Most popular posts