mtoto mchanga update

I continue to have weekly checks out here in Iowa to see how mtoto mchanga is doing. I hate the NST's mostly because you have to sit/lay on these really uncomfortable tables while they hook you up machines to monitor movement, heartbeat, and contractions. That coupled with the bright fluorescents in the room which make my nausea worse are not my idea of fun...argh! But I am grateful that everything is still looking good. Mtoto mchanga seems to be growing, moving, and still hanging out. Also, at the last high risk ultrasound we got to see her in 3D!! I had only heard about these pictures but they are crazy. She was not cooperating to get a full face shot but these below are pretty amazing! Also, the doctor said she made up some of the lag in her growth so now there seems to only be a 1 week discrepancy between her abdomen and the rest of her body. Maybe she likes American food! I am also put on 2 pounds in 1 week and although I had a really bad day of throwing up yesterday most days are much better with only periods of puking. Less than 4 weeks to go...I hope! We are praying for a pre-Christmas baby!

her hands grabbing her toes

"fight the man" hand :)

mtoto mchanga's lil face with her hand in front
We are waiting for your arrival little girl!!

Comments

Leah said…
Thank you for the update. Wow! Praise God. So good to hear, Jason and Roxanne!!
Christina said…
Wow, very neat pics! God answers prayers, we are so happy that things are looking good.
Laura S said…
Sorry your NSTs are no fun. My office had these lazy-boy type chairs and the nurse monitor watched soaps so it was actually fun for me when I had to do these with Joshua. Very cool pictures, I am sure they were much more amazing in motion!
misskatiez said…
hooray for mtoto mchanga!! and hooray for you roxi!!
Paula said…
These pictures are brilliant! Tobias told me today that you'd had the baby and I went into a complete panic wondering why Julie or anyone else hadn't told me!!!

Most popular posts