just one compliant

The only problem with an 90 degree day in October is that I have to run over 4 hours in it. I read something online that runners die when they are too dehydrated and not used to the heat and shared this with Jason who promptly offered great advice: "don't die!" Gotta love him! I'll try not to.
Sunday is the day! I have been training since May and Jason and I figured even Annikah logged over 150 miles with me. It all comes down to this: the only thing thing standing between me and the finish is 26.2 grueling miles!

*for all those amazing & awesome friends that are coming out to cheer my bib number is 32322 and I will be wearing a hot pink top and a black skirt (you can track us online and have text messages sent to you about where your runner is too). I will also have my cell although may not always pick up. Ridiculous amounts of celebrating involving pizza at my place after :)

Comments

Roxanne said…
I also have a couple extra spectator maps if anyone wants one! Just holla!
Laura S said…
Yay!! I am super excited and I am not even the one running this crazy thing
sarah said…
Not sure when you'll get this, rox, but wanted you to know I'm thinking of you!!!!!! YAY, ROX!

I will do my best to congratulate you in person, depending on elliot's morning. but XOXOXO!
Bibi Ronnie said…
Run like the wind!!! I'll be praying for cooler weather for us all. Look for our rink posters!!!!
annalea said…
if we lived any closer we would totally be there to cheer you on! our thoughts and prayers will be with you - be safe girl and have fun (if it is possible running that insane amount of miles in the insane heat)! love ya!

Most popular posts