snot

So turns out Annikah's fussiness must have been due (at least in part) to her feeling yuck as her harmless clear runny nose has now morphed into full on green snot. Before you feel too bad for her she is well enough to slap my hand away every time I try to wipe her nose, a tireless and thankless job. I decided around 10am to actually count the number of times I wiped her nose and so far we are at 32 today. I then realized my pathetic-ness at counting the number of times I wipe snot from my toddler's nose. I am not so pathetic as to stop, just enough to note before one of you does. back to my running total.....she just sauntered by with a nasty one.

Comments

Bibi Ronnie said…
Poor baby....You need to get her head cleared out before she flies, or you will really have a screaming baby on your hands. Try salt water to clean her little nose out.
Stan and Jess said…
Hey, I wanted to let you know to check out our little blog (nothing compared to yours) to see little worst. sjworst.blogspot.com

Tell J we are still playing around about Sunday the 7th, have to play it by ear.
Beck said…
try "cupping". I can't even type that with a straight face!

Most popular posts