10 years ago....

...I married this man and through we are both broken people God has clearly brought us together for His purposes. And His purposes are grand and wonderful and challenging and joyful and amazing. I am in awe that when I was young and dumb I made such a perfect choice for me. I love you J...way more than I did ten years ago... because I know you more and I am more known.....and I know we will continue to grow and learn and love together.
chicago team 088.jpgedit
Happy Anniversary to us!!

Comments

Kim said…
Happy Anniversary! Couldn't imagine either of you more perfectly suited to any other person. You are a blessing!
Rich and Paula said…
Shocking and inappropriate... kissing your husband?!!! Congrats you guys xxx
Bibi Ronnie said…
Did Anni take the picture? So glad you are so in love and loved.
Laura S said…
Happy anniversary from us! I hope you have a great, joyful day!
Roxanne said…
mom- no my friend Laura took it the day we went to the turtle island

Most popular posts