exploring the beach...again

coffee,eats coast, making kawa 037.jpgedit
"Mama and papa, why we don't go to the beach forever?!"
OK, well not forever but a couple weeks without sand, sun, and water can really get an Annikah down (me too!) Alas, we dodged the all day power outage by hitting a new beach this past weekend. The water was a bit chilly and the tide was pretty far out but we had lots of fun exploring, collecting shells, making up wild stories (my fav involved a mermaid named Lada, a giant talking turtle, and a pretty awesome party), and just relaxing a bit away from our house.
coffee,eats coast, making kawa 045.jpgedit even a face plant in the sand cannot get my sweet baby down!
coffee,eats coast, making kawa 055.jpgedit
just me & my girls....exploring, searching for shells, & telling stories
coffee,eats coast, making kawa 050.jpgedit
Papa & his baby girl
coffee,eats coast, making kawa 049.jpgedit
beach days make me feel lazy too....

Comments

Gma Rho said…
Oh, that sounds nice! Wow, did you bring all of the pillows, and the soft mat for lounging?? Looks like a pretty nice set-up. Great way to deal with no power!
jkww said…
wow! that looks amazing! we need to plan a trip out to visit :)
Christina said…
You guys truly live in an amazing place. Looks like you had a fun day!
Anonymous said…
I finally am not embarassingly late leaving a comment! As always, beautiful pictures and beautiful writing! Your girls are so cute! Thank you for the joy that your posts bring. I loved the post about dirty feet! Very inspirational. I will be praying that your adoption goes smoothly! Congratulations! love, Aunt Karen
Bibi Ronnie said…
Reminds me of the last day there when we tried to catch the last rays of sun and beach before the looonngg way home again. You all really look like natives there.
Roxanne said…
Bibi Rho- no those pillows where there at a restaurant on the beach so we just stole some since we were the only ones there :)

Most popular posts