a wednesday at Anni's school

looks something like this....
eden school pics 013.jpgedit
put your shoes away when you enter the classroom
eden school pics 048.jpgedit
sit with friends to talk about the weather, day of the week and review the rules (one is "no beating each other" and one is "no crying" -I think the later is because of Anni :)
Then sing lots of songs together!
eden school pics 023.jpgedit
some great class photos I took last week...doesn't the school look great?
eden school pics 068.jpgedit
After an hour or so of English, singing & math it is chai time....
Eden School Watoto Outside 007.jpgedit
one of Anni's favorite parts of the day because all the kids trade food & share (fruit snacks are a big bargaining chip!)
Eden School Watoto Outside 006.jpgedit
clean up time
guitar hero and eden 011.jpgedit
once a week I lead a craft time and right now we are doing a project each week based on creation
Eden School Watoto Outside 008.jpgedit
on the 1st day God created the darkness and the light, the 2nd day He seperated the water and the sky, and the 3rd day He made things to grow on the dry land
Eden School Watoto Outside 001.jpgediteven Evy helps out
on the 4th day God created the sun, moon, & stars
Eden School Watoto Outside 010.jpgedit
on the 5th day He created the birds & fish
guitar hero and eden 013.jpgedit
then on the 6th day He created animals & people....
guitar hero and eden 004.jpgedit
guitar hero and eden 005.jpgedit
always lots of interested watoto peering through the window on craft day...
guitar hero and eden 014.jpgedit

Comments

Gma Rho said…
I LOVE this post - must be the teacher in me! The creation craft is DARLING! Next time we visit (????) I'd love to spend some time at Anni's school!
Kate D said…
Hey Rox--just started reading your blog again; I had fallen off the wagon for awhile. :) I love your craft idea--I think I'm going to steal it to do with Spike!

Most popular posts