a girl is wounded...

"Mama, me really hurt my hand. My finger is sooooo hurt. See, me need a band-aid"
(upon examination is looks a tad red but notta; no mortal wound, no blood, no scratch)
"Anni, I think it is OK, you are tough" (I add a Mama kiss that usually solves most minor pain issues)
"No, Mama me really really need it (said with much emphasis for dramatic effect). Me need a pink one with princesses"
"Ok, if you think you need one but we only have plain ones"
"What? (said with shock and general disgust). Plain ones is stinky"

Well then.

Comments

Jason said…
Oh Anni. I miss your incredibly cute rediculousness!

I miss you both so much. Can't wait to see you!

LOVE YOU!
Laura S said…
That is hilarious!! Joshua abhors bandaids (unlike most toddlers) and will refuse one even if a wound is bleeding profusely. He WILL let me wrap the said flesh wound in a towel, at least.
Doro said…
Great story and so real... yes, I know such girls also very well ;-)
DORO
Doro said…
Great story and so real... yes, I know such girls also very well ;-)
DORO

Most popular posts