"asante sana Jesus"

After posting about Annikah's dear shoga leaving it was so sweet how many people asked how she is doing. Actually remarkable well considering they were inseparable for the past 3 months. She still has many days when she runs outside only to remember Mgoray is no longer here or she tells us "Mama, Papa, me want Mgoray come back." We continued to ask Jesus every night when we prayed to help her find new friends and He did! The very week her best friend left she had 3 girls stop over to play. We also got to go to the skuku with some kids from the neighborhood as well. One little girl has come over several times and Annikah loves when she hears her voice. She runs and finds her shoes and says "Mama, me need to play with new friend." A few nights ago when I was asking her at bedtime what she wanted to pray about she said "Mama, me want to say asante sana to Jesus for new friends." That was an easy prayer that I echoed in my heart. I am reminded as Christmas approaches that He cares so much about our humanness that he came to sacrifice, to love us in our weakness, and know what we feel. Today, we grateful for new friends around here.



Comments

Gma Rho said…
Such good news, and Anni's prayers are so precious.
jill said…
i gotta remember not to read the blog at work, because i always start crying! yay for new friends for anni! and yay for old friends too.
Bibi Ronnie said…
Predious prayers and precious Anni. Hope all goes well for your party Sat.
Meghan Baird said…
Aww, that's great! Yay for new friends!!! Anni is such a sweet little girl. I hope I do get my bootay over there to see you guys soon! I leave for NBO February 9th.
Give Anni a big kiss for me.

ps- I totally stalk your blog!

Most popular posts