Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
immeasurably more: thoughts & reflection on all God is doing in & around me
home
about
family
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
bike
cow
culture
meat
transport
September 20, 2011
wonder where that is going....
Even after living here 3 years I still am caught off guard by some of the things that pass by on the backs of bikes....yikes!!
Comments
Christina
said…
what am I looking at? maybe I don't want to know... :)
Cha Cha B
said…
Is that raw meat? It's hard to tell without zooming in on the picture.
Oh the stuff I saw riding on motorbikes while we were in Turkey. It was crazy to me, but people do what they have to do to get by. :)
Roxanne
said…
it is a severed cow head upside down and tied to the bike with rope....awesome eh?
Christina
said…
ewww!!!
Comments
Oh the stuff I saw riding on motorbikes while we were in Turkey. It was crazy to me, but people do what they have to do to get by. :)